- Cuts, strips and loops 20-30 AWG Solid and 22-32 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Easy-to-read markings
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips
Handle Color: blue/red
Strips and Cuts: 20 - 30 AWG Solid (.50 - .14mm²) & 22 - 32 AWG Stranded (.34 - .05mm²)
Screw Shearing: 6-32 & 8-32
Overall Length: 7-1/8" (181mm)
Weight (lbs.): .32
Manufacturer Part Number: 11057
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 10W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.