- Hardened steel precision-ground cutting blades for long life
- Copper curved cutter cleanly cuts round copper cable without compression or frayed ends
- Anvil cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032" (2mm) diameter
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to .080" (2mm) diameter
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2" (13mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62
- Double-dipped grips for comfort
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
Screw Shearing: 6-32 & 8-32
Handle Color: Red
Overall Length: 7" (178mm)
Weight (lbs.): .44lbs (0.2kgs)
Manufacturer Part Number: 63020
Shipping Weight: 0.4 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 11W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.