- Cuts and strips 8-22 AWG wire with ease
- Compound action stripping: grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Precision machined stripping holes easily remove insulation without damaging the wire
- Remove up to 1" (25mm) in length of the insulation layer (jacket layer) in a single step
- Tension loaded wire-grip gently holds the cable while retaining cable geometry
- Cast alloy chassis with heavy-duty Ecoat finish for corrosion resistance and durability
Handle Color: Blue/black
Strips and Cuts: 8-22 AWG
Weight (lbs.): 0.88lbs (0.4kg)
Length: 6.625" (168mm)
Manufacturer Part Number: 11063W
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 10W x 5H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.