- Designed to crimp insulated and non-insulated 10 to 22 AWG solderless terminals and connectors
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Contoured thumb area for additional comfort and positive feel
- Specially hardened cutter
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- State-of-the-art, dual material Journeyman handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability
- Handle Color: red/black
- Handle Finish: Journeyman
- Overall Length: 9-3/4" (248 mm)
- Sub Brand: Journeyman
- Weight (lbs.): .84
Manufacturer Part Number: J1005
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 12W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.