- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000V rating symbol
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating
- Tapered nose designed for working in confined spaces
- Crimping dies marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Accommodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG
- Wire cutter in nose
- Integral guards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts
Handle Color: orange
Handle Finish: insulated
Crimps: 10 to 22 AWG
Overall Length: 9-3/4" (248mm)
Weight (lbs.): 1.05
Manufacturer Part Number: 1005-INS
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Box Dimensions: 2L x 14W x 5H inches
Owners Manual (pdf)
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.