The convenient kit comes with eight commonly used tap tools. Great for aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel. Each tap works easily with the quick connect in power tools. Includes a carrying case to keep your taps in one place for immediate access.
Drill, Tap and Deburr in one easy step!
- Drill, tap and deburr in one easy step
- For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel
- Designed for use on up to 10 gauge metal
- 1/4'' hex for easier application with quick connect
- High speed steel for added durability
- Set of six tap sizes plus two extra of the smallest taps
- Tap Sizes: 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24 and 1/4-20
- Includes a carrying case
Manufacturer Part Number: 32217
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 13W x 7H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.