- Accommodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
Handle Color: red
Overall Length: 9-3/4" (248mm)
Weight (lbs.): .80
Manufacturer Part Number: 1005
Shipping Weight: 0.89 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 12W x 4H inches
Brochure Literature (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.