- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Handle Color: dark blue
Nose Type: New England
Knife Length: 25/32" (20mm)
Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
Jaw Thickness: 5/8" (16mm)
Jaw Length: 1-19/32" (40mm)
Jaw Width: 1-1/4" (32mm)
Overall Length: 9-3/8" (238mm)
Weight (lbs.): 1.14
Manufacturer Part Number: D213-9NE
Shipping Weight: 1.2 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 12W x 4H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.