- Angled head design for easy work in confined spaces
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Handle Color: royal blue
Jaw Thickness: 7/16" (11mm)
Cutting Knives: standard
Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
Jaw Width: 1-3/16" (30mm)
Jaw Length: 13/16" (21mm)
Overall Length: 8-1/16" (205mm)
Weight (lbs.): .60
Manufacturer Part Number: D2000-48
Shipping Weight: 0.7 lbs
Box Dimensions: 1L x 11W x 4H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.