Chest Size: 40" - 44"
Weight: 90 lbs and over
Offers the comfortable fit and warmth of a jacket, while providing the safety of a life jacket. The soft and comfortable foam provides comfort
throughout your entire work day.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III Life Jacket Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Provides hypothermia protection in colder water conditions
- 200 denier nylon ripstop and nylon oxford outer shell
- Removable hood is constructed with ArcticShield technology, a multi-layered, heat retention material for added warmth
- Fleece lined removable hood with SOLAS grade reflective, drawcord adjustment, chin cover and taped seams make it weatherproof
- Comfortable fleece lined, high collar
- SOLAS grade reflective material for increased visibility
- Large fleece lined cargo pockets for holding extra gear
- Fleece lined pass-behind handwarmer pockets
- Bellowed chest pockets with openings to accommodate radio antennas
- Heavy-duty zippered front with dual storm flap and fleece chin guard
- Watertight neoprene inner cuff and adjustable elastic outer cuff cinches tight to keep water and wind out
- Interior waist belt with quick release buckle
- Neoprene waistline for comfort
- Mesh drainage to prevent waterlog
- Interior pocket
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. of buoyancy
Manufacturer Part Number: 151800-200-040-13
Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs
Box Dimensions: 4L x 25W x 22H inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.