The INSTEON Wired Thermostat is designed for use with INSTEON control devices such as the Hub. The Hub is sold separately and works with the free INSTEON control app for adjusting the thermostat from devices likes smartphones and tablets. Using the app you can control the thermostat when you're away from your home. The app can be found in the Google Play, Apple, Amazon, and Windows app stores. As an added convenience, you can set up a 7-day schedule, which means you don't have to interact with your system every day.
- Supported Systems
- The INSTEON Wired Thermostat works with most heating and cooling systems found in homes and businesses. With the exception of heat pumps and sophisticated triple-stage systems, your home's heating and cooling system is likely compatible with the INSTEON Thermostat. This thermostat supports 24 VAC systems and can provide stage 1 and 2 heating and cooling, as well as forced air fan.
- With the INSTEON Wired Thermostat, you can connect up to two INSTEON Wireless Thermostats for remote temperature monitoring in your home. This gives the flexibility of controlling multiple temperature zones throughout your home or business.
- Optional Uses
- Add duct dampers to control the flow of conditioned air on a room-by-room basis with IO Linc
- Use sensors on doors and windows to prevent the AC from cooling external areas when a door or window is left open
- Integrate with line-voltage systems using Micro Modules and vintage milli-volt heaters with IO Linc
- Automatically circulate conditioned air when you run the AC or heater by spinning up ceiling fans used with the optional FanLinc
- These features require optional accessories that are sold separately. Please see the manufacturer's website for additional details.
|Shipping Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||7.165 x 2.756 x 7.402|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.