The INSTEON On/Off Switch is designed to replace your existing wall switch and add wireless control capability. When paired with the INSTEON Hub, which is sold separately, you can download the free INSTEON control app for controlling the On/Off Switch from devices likes smartphones and tablets. The app can be found in the Google Play, Apple, Amazon, and Windows app stores. A paddle rocker is also located on the On/Off Switch to directly control the switch's operating state.
- Smartphone and Hub Control
- Control Devices: Together with the INSTEON Hub, you can wirelessly turn the switch on and off from anywhere in your home or across the globe. You can also add additional On/Off Switches for whole house control.
Build Scenes: Scenes allow you to adjust multiple lights simultaneously from a single button when multiple On/Off Switches are used in your INSTEON network
Create Schedules: With just a few taps, you can schedule your wall switches to turn on and off at sunrise, sunset, or any time during the day.
- Mini Remote-Ready
- Thanks to the inclusion of Dual-Band technology, you can link any number of wireless Mini Remotes to your INSTEON On/Off Switch. Mini Remotes allow you to directly control the switch without using the control app.
- Dual-Band Technology
- Utilizing both your home's existing power lines and RF technology, Dual-Band technology offers broad and reliable system connectivity.
- Universal Power
- The INSTEON On/Off Switch features a robust 100 - 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz auto-detecting universal power supply.
- Dual-Color LED
- The INSTEON On/Off Switch includes a status LED that alternates red and green depending on the operating state and programming modes.
- Explore the Wall Switch
- LED Indicator: See the power status of your switch's operating state.
Paddle & Wall Plate: Optional color changing paddle kits let you match your switch to your room's decor. Matching wall plates are available as an optional accessory.
Rocker Paddle: Tap the top to turn lights on, tap the bottom to turn lights off.
Set Button: Press and hold for three seconds and link to any INSTEON device.
- Additional Features
- Supports non-dimming CFLs and LEDs, motors and fans
- Can switch up to 1800W
- Requires a neutral wire in the junction box
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.