The INSTEON Outdoor Dual Band On/Off Module provides a simple way to remotely control any plug-in device, in or outside your home, at the touch of a button via INSTEON technology. You can send commands to the on/off outdoor module from any INSTEON controller (available separately), or link it to other INSTEON devices as a controller. This module features an outdoor-rated, weather-resistant housing suitable for fountain pumps and landscape or holiday lighting.
INSTEON Hub (available separately) is a central controlleräóîa simple and straightforward device that connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet anywhere in the world via the INSTEON app. You can control INSTEON light bulbs, wall switches, outlets, and thermostats at home or remotely and receive instant email or text message alerts from motion, door and window, water leak, and smoke sensors while you're away.
Note: The module is meant to be controlled via INSTEON controllers (available separately) only as part of an INSTEON system. The housing of the module is weather-resistant; however, the power outlet it is plugged into also must be weather protected to ensure safe operation.
On/Off Module Alone
- Installs and links to other INSTEON devices easily
- Reliable operation in temperatures ranging from -4 to 122 degreesF (-20 to 50 degreesC)
- NEMA 3R tested for protection against rain and ice formation
- Stores setup state in memory so settings aren't lost during power outages
- Dark gray case
When Used with an INSTEON Controller
- Control a non-dimmable fluorescent light up to 1,800W or appliance up to 15A, turning it on and off remotely
- INSTEON Dual-Band technology allows it to communicate wirelessly and over the power lines with the INSTEON network
- Load sensing can be easily enabled and disabled
- Indicates INSTEON setup mode activity and operational states with a dual-color status LED and beeper
INSTEON Hub Combined with the Free iOS and Android App
- Full dual-band support that uses your power line and RF technology to control your INSTEON linked devices
- Works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control
- INSTEON devices in your home while you're there or when you're at work and on vacation
- Supports scheduling of devices
- Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors, and more; Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app anytime
- Receive cloud-based email and/or text alerts (leak, door, etc.)
- Support for adding a wireless camera
- Stores your home's configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own
- Supports control of your Nest Learning Thermostat
- No monthly fees
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.