- Lets you add non-dimming lights like fluorescent lamps, LEDs, and even atmosphere-creating devices like lava lamps to your home control system
- A heavy-duty relay in the on/off module lets you control small appliances like space heaters, coffee makers, curling irons, and more
- You can even control motors up to 1HP
- Includes dedicated on/off buttons for local control
- Easy Installation: Just connect your light or small appliance to the outlet on the bottom of the module, and the module to a power outlet
- No wiring or tools needed
- Can be paired with the INSTEON Hub (available separately) to control the on/off module remotely from any smartphone or tablet
- Integrated INSTEON Dual-Band technology enhances signal strength
- Also functions as a range extender, to send commands over powerline and RF to other linked INSTEON devices
- Status update LED on front for easy visibility
- Grounded NEMA 5-15 outlet in the module, to plug in a range of small appliances and devices
TheINSTEON Dual Band On/Off Moduleallows you to remotely control and schedule non-dimming devices like lamps (including most compact fluorescent and LED lamps), desk fans, space heaters, and even lava lamps via INSTEON technology.
The on/off module is plugged into a wall outlet and the non-dimming device is plugged into it, enabling the module to act as a remote-control switch for anything connected. And, when used with the INSTEON Hub (available separately), you can remotely control the module from your smartphone or tablet, and even schedule it for sunrise, sunset, or any time in between.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.