The INSTEON Remote Control Dimmable LED Bulb packs both energy-efficient, power-saving LED illumination as well as advanced INSTEON technology for complete remote control throughout your home. It is easy to control using INSTEON wall switches, keypads, wireless mini remotes (available separately), and even your smartphone when used with the INSTEON Hub. Even with all of the advanced INSTEON technology packed into the LED bulb, it manages to use a mere 8W of electricity. But that doesn't mean your LED bulb will be dulläóîit is as bright as a 60W incandescent bulb.
When the bulb is paired with the Hub (sold available separately), you can use your smartphone to configure multiple bulbs and even remotely control them directly from your mobile device (via the INSTEON app). And, the INSTEON Hub gives you access to useful features like scheduling too.
INSTEON Hub is a central controlleräóîa simple and straightforward device that connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet anywhere in the world via the INSTEON app. You can control INSTEON light bulbs, wall switches, outlets, and thermostats at home or remotely and receive instant email or text message alerts from motion, door and window, water leak, and smoke sensors while you're away.
Note: INSTEON bulbs dim only using INSTEON technology and are not designed for use with traditional dimmers.
LED Bulb Alone
- Energy efficient with a power consumption of only 8W, but is as bright as a 60W incandescent bulb
- Designed to last up to 52,000 hours
- Emits less heat
- Color calibrated to 2700K for a warm white glow
- Suitable for table lamps, sconces, and even smaller recessed lighting
When Combined with the INSTEON Hub
- You can fully brighten and dim it from any INSTEON wall switch, keypad, wireless mini remote (available separately), and even your smartphone when used with the INSTEON Hub 1
- You can customize the On Level and Ramp Rate of the bulb and even create custom lighting scenes
- INSTEON Dual-Band technology allows it to communicate wirelessly and over the power lines with the INSTEON network
- Scenes let you link together all of your lights (and appliances) to create dramatic moods or efficient groupings
- On Level adjustment allows you to customize the preset brightness to which your LED bulb turns on from 1 to 100%
- Ramp rate can be set from instant all the way to 8 minutes
INSTEON Hub Combined with the Free iOS and Android App
- Full dual-band support that uses your power line and RF technology to control your INSTEON linked devices
- Works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there or when you're at work and on vacation
- Supports scheduling of devices
- Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors, and more; Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app anytime
- Receive cloud-based email and/or text alerts (leak, door, etc.)
- Support for adding a wireless camera
- Stores your home's configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own
- Supports control of your Nest Learning Thermostat
- No monthly fees
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.