Wirelessly automate various functions in your home with the INSTEON Hub Central Controller. This device features Ethernet connectivity for interfacing with your home network. Once connected, you can download the free INSTEON control app for setting up and controlling your connected devices from a smartphone, tablet, or computer. The app can be found in the Google Play, Apple, Amazon, and Windows app stores. Mac OS X and Linux users can enjoy web browser-based system control. The INSTEON Hub supports a variety of INSTEON home automation devices including sensors, thermostats, LED bulbs, dimmer modules and more. Once your system is configured, there are no monthly service fees or contract agreements required for operation.
- Control at Home or Away
- The Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there, or from a remote location. Instructions on how to set up remote access are included in the app, or you can call and have INSTEON support set it up for you.
- Create Schedules and Scenes
- With just a few taps, you can schedule your INSTEON devices to turn on and off at sunrise, sunset, or any time during the day. Using optional INSTEON products such as dimmer modules you can build home automation scenes.
- Dual Band
- Full dual-band support helps to ensure that your INSTEON commands are widely transmitted throughout your home.
- Instant Notification with Optional Sensors
- Create alerts by adding optional devices like water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors, and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
- Cloud Storage
- The INSTEON Hub stores your home's configuration in the cloud, which allows you to access this information wherever Internet access is available. If you want to add another smartphone or tablet, you can download the app, sign in, and all your settings (devices, scenes, icons, timers, etc.) are there for you to control.
- Wireless IP Camera Compatible
- Add an optional wireless camera and you can see what the camera sees from your smartphone, tablet, or computer. The INSTEON cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision.
- Thermostat Compatible
- In addition to controlling INSTEON thermostats, the hub can also control the optional Nest Learning Thermostat. You can turn up the heat in the winter and lower the temperature during the summer. Once you set up temperature zones for each scenario, you can toggle back and forth between zones without leaving the INSTEON app.
- Legacy Compatibility
- INSTEON devices take advantage of powerline signaling to remain compatible with legacy X10 devices and controllers. While the INSTEON Hub supports X10, it supports the basic control and scheduling of your X10 devices.
- Ready for International Use
- The INSTEON Hub and a wide-range of INSTEON modules can be used in many parts of continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
|Shipping Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.4 x 3.8 x 7.6|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.