The INSTEON I/O Linc Garage Door Control and Status Kit is designed for use with INSTEON control systems. Once connected to your INSTEON network this device can be used to wirelessly open and close your garage door, you can even remotely check the door's current operating status. This kit incorporates the I/O Linc low-voltage contact closure interface and comes with a magnet for mounting to the frame of your garage door. A pass-through AC outlet is onboard for connecting AC powered devices.
- Use any INSTEON controller such as KeypadLinc, RemoteLinc and X10 to remotely open and close your garage door
- The I/O Linc has 4 output relay modes that allow you to control many different types of devices
- The I/O Linc can also be used with items such as alarm sensors, pool valves, lights, appliances and electric door strikes
- Contains 1 sensor input and 1 output relay (Normally Open / Normally Closed)
- Wires into the garage door motor
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY. In CA: LA, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, or Berkeley.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.