The INSTEON Dimmer Module is designed for use with the INSTEON control devices such as the Hub. The Hub is sold separately and works with the free INSTEON control app for controlling the Dimmer Module from devices likes smartphones and tablets. The app can be found in the Google Play, Apple, Amazon, and Windows app stores. The Dimmer Module has a 2-prong interface for connecting a lamp. Using the INSTEON user interface, you can control light output by selecting a specific percentage. Brightness and dimming buttons are also located directly on the module. In addition to basic on and off control, you can even set lighting schedules and scenes.
- Bring Your Own Plug-In Lamp
- The INSTEON Dimmer Module lets you connect any plug-in lamp. If the lamp has a two-prong plug, the Dimmer Module will give you the power to control its lighting remotely.
- Custom On-Level
- A customizable On-Level lets you pick how bright your lamp is when you turn it on. Set the brightness to be anywhere from 1 to 100%.
- Programmable Ramp Rate
- Ramp Rates let you specify how quickly or slowly a lamp turns on, slowly brightening from off to on over the course of 0.1 seconds to 8 minutes.
- Complete Scene Support
- Control multiple lights from a single button with Scenes. Scenes let you fade lights in and out with preset On-Levels and Ramp Rates.
- Mini Remote Compatible
- Featuring a compact design, the optional Mini Remote allows you to control your Dimmer Module from anywhere in your home without using the INSTEON app on your smartphone or tablet.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.