The INSTEON LED Bulb for Recessed Lights uses both powerline and RF communication, and is designed for use in INSTEON home automation networks. When paired with INSTEON control devices such as the Hub, which is sold separately, you can download the free INSTEON app for controlling the bulb from devices likes smartphones and tablets. The app can be found in the Google Play, Apple, Amazon, and Windows app stores. Using the INSTEON user interface, you can control light output by selecting a specific brightness percentage, and configure lighting scenes.
- Energy Efficient
- This LED bulb features an energy efficient design and consumes approximately 12W of power, while maintaining the equivalent light output of a 60W incandescent bulb. The bulb is designed to last up to 52,000 hours and uses approximately 13% of the electricity used by standard incandescent bulbs.
- Color Temperature
- This INSTEON LED Bulb is color calibrated to 2700K for comfortable lighting conditions.
- You can fully brighten and dim this LED bulb from any INSTEON Wall Switch, Wireless Mini Remote, or connected smartphone.
- With the tap of a button, you can change the lighting in your entire home. Scenes let you link together all of your lights and other compatible INSTEON devices to create specific lighting moods.
- On Level
- On Level allows you to customize the preset brightness to which your LED Bulb turns on, from 1% to 100%.
- Ramp Rate
- With Ramp Rate, you decide how long it takes for your LED Bulb to turn on or off. Pick a Ramp Rate from instant all the way to 8-minutes, and watch your LED Bulb slowly glow or instantly illuminate.
- Utilizing both your home's existing power lines and RF technology, Dual-Band technology offers reliable system connectivity.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.