The FlashForge Observer 3D Scanner is a true color 3D scanning solution to take your 3D printing experience to a new level. The Observer 3D Scanner works by using two cameras on the front of the device: one camera is utilized for capturing the shape and size information while the second is solely for color to create accurate models for 3D printing.
The Observer features a built-in magnesium alloy cooling system to provide a longer lasting service life. It is constructed with a high purity optical lens providing more accurate color collection than many other scanners on the market today.
The OBSERVER works using “invisible light scanning” which is harmless to the eye, and provides for high precision depth-detection, making it ideal for high scanning accuracy.
In the Box:
- Observer 3D Scanner
- Combination Key
- Power Cord for Turntable
- Voltage Transmitter
- Limited 90-Day Warranty
- Scanning Resolution: 600×500
- Color Lens: Polarization Cmos 650,000
- Scanning Accuracy: 0.2 mm
- Color Restoration Rate: Original file can reach 95%
- Fastest Imaging Time: 3.5 seconds per lap
- Multicore Support: Intel I3 – I7
- Application Area: Entire objects including human hair and black objects
- Interface: USB 2.0 transmission
- Access Speed per Second: 30 frames/second
- Scanning Scope: 400-3000 mm
- Color Focus Time: 0.005 seconds
- Color: 16 bit
- Physical Dimensions: 260 x 170 x 300 mm
- Scanning Angle: 50×35 degrees
- Weight: 550 grams
- One-year replacement plan for any quality problems that may be experienced.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.