|Camera Compatibility||GoPro HERO3/HERO3+ (not included)|
|Model||Phantom 2 + Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for GoPro HERO3|
DJI Phantom 2 Aircraft + Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal mount for GoPro HERO3/HERO3+
The Phantom 2 is unbelievably easy to fly. Combined with smooth, stabilised footage from the H3-3D gimbal, aerial cinematography and videography has never been easier. It's light, rugged and perfect for travel. The high capacity, high performance 5200mAh Lithium Polymer battery offers up to 25 minutes of flight time. There is a built in indicator for battery capacity remaining, over charge/discharge protection, and maintenance reminders for safety and reliability. The integrated battery compartment makes it easy to change the battery in a matter of seconds.
With an iOSD (not included), you can view the real-time flight data and see what the camera sees! You can even program your flight path from an iPad with the 16 waypoint Ground Station system, allowing you to shoot with more precision than ever.
Included remote control works reliably up to 1km away. Simple, practical and equipped with spring centered sticks that center when released for automatic hovering. Requires 4 AA batteries. Phantom 2 features self-tightening propellers that install with a flick and tighten during flight to improve safety. All propellers are dynamically balanced to eliminate the jello effect.
Phantom 2's GPS auto-pilot system offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering, allowing you to focus your attention on shooting. If the Phantom 2 and its controller disconnect during a flight, the system's failsafe protection will come to the rescue and if the signal is good enough, Phantom 2 will return home and land automatically. You can even program a One Key Go Home function through the Assistant software.
- Ready to Fly, Multifunctional Quad-rotor System: just charge the battery and attach the props!
- Customized H3-3D Gimbal Support
- Precision Flight and Stable Hovering
- 25min Flight Time & Intelligent Battery
- Auto Return-to-Home & Landing
- Advanced Power Management
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Easy Battery Replacement
- Self-tightening Propeller
- Video Downlink Support
- CAN-Bus Expansion Module
Aircraft Technical Specifications
- Weight: 1000g
- Hover Accuracy: Vertical: ±0.8m; Horizontal: ±2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200 degrees/s
- Max Tilt Angle: 35 degrees
- Max Ascent/Descent Speed: 6m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal Length: 350mm
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- Maximum Take-off Weight: 1.3kg
- Operating Temperature: -10 degreesC ~ 50 degreesC
- DJI Intelligent Battery: 3S LiPo / 5200mAh, 11.1V (Charging Environment 0 degreesC to 40 degreesC, Discharging Environment -20 degreesC to 50 degreesC)
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz ISM Operating Frequency, 1000m Communication Distance (in open area), -97dBm Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER), 100mA@6V Working Current/Voltage
IMPORTANT NOTE: The GoPro HERO camera's WiFi cannot be turned on when in use with the Phantom 2. The Phantom 2 has WiFi operating on the same frequency and will be cancelled out by the GoPro's signal, meaning it cannot communicate with the transmitter. This will cause risk of loss or damage to your Phantom 2 product.
- Manufacturer's Part #: CPPT000083B
- Model: Phantom 2 + Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for GoPro HERO3.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.