The Cobra MR F57 is a powerful VHF radio with its large LCD display, selectable 1 or 25 Watt output is perfect for short range or long range communication.
Included is Cobra's exclusive Rewind-Say-Again® digital voice recorder, Plug N Play External GPS receiver capable (using the optional Cobra C.P.S. CM 300-005), 4 softkeys positioned at the bottom of the LCD to allow the user to easily activate and navigate through menus. NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, providing 24 hour access to audio broadcasts and Emergency Alerts to keep boaters safe and informed, IPX8/JIS8 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, PA (Public Address) speaker output, External speaker output, Illuminated LCD, Signal strength meter (for radio receiver and external GPS receiver), etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF radios.
- Rewind-Say-Again®- Replay missed VHF calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder
- PA Output - PA function for public address to external speaker
- All NOAA Weather Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day
- Radio Check - Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output and antenna output
- Submersible - Designed to IPX8 (JIS8) standards
Manufacturer Part Number: MR F57W
Shipping Weight: 4.2 lbs
Box Dimensions: 3L x 13W x 10H inches
Quick Guide Literature (pdf)
Owners Manual (pdf)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CA, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NY.
In NJ: you must email FID + DL before ordering. No handgun ammo shipments to NJ.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.