This sturdy, wheeled black case is built to accommodate a 2014 X8 with all the fixings. No need to remove the gimbal, this case will get you out on the road and up in the sky in no time. X8+ requires the propellers to be removed before fitting into the case.
Featuring thick foam padding and an expandable handle, your carrying case accommodates all of the following:
- One 2014 X8
- One RC transmitter
- Monitor and sun visor
- Three tools
- FPV goggles
- An additional GoPro HERO Camera
- GoPro HERO batteries
- GoPro HERO remote
- Three accessory cavities
- One SD card
- Four batteries (3 batteries if paired with X8+)
- Four spare propellers
- Lid depth: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Base depth: 22.48 cm (8.85 in)
- Interior length: 73.66 cm (29 in)
- Interior width: 45.72 cm (18 in)
- Interior depth: 27.56 cm (10.85 in)
- Interior volume: .09 cubic meters (3.28 cubic feet)
- Exterior depth: 80.06 cm (31.52 in)
- Exterior width: 52.91 cm (20.83 in)
- Exterior height: 31.75 cm (21.5 in)
- Exterior volume: .13 cubic meters (4.75 cubic feet)
- Carton length: 82.88 cm (32.63 in)
- Carton width: 53.34 cm (21 in)
- Carton depth: 33.02 cm (13 in)
- Carton volume: .15 cubic meters (5.16 cubic feet)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs)
Note: This case is not compatible with the 2013 X8.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.