This sturdy, wheeled black case is built to accommodate a 2014 X8 with all the fixings. No need to remove the gimbal, this case will get you out on the road and up in the sky in no time. X8+ requires the propellers to be removed before fitting into the case.
Featuring thick foam padding and an expandable handle, your carrying case accommodates all of the following:
- One 2014 X8
- One RC transmitter
- Monitor and sun visor
- Three tools
- FPV goggles
- An additional GoPro HERO Camera
- GoPro HERO batteries
- GoPro HERO remote
- Three accessory cavities
- One SD card
- Four batteries (3 batteries if paired with X8+)
- Four spare propellers
- Lid depth: 5.08 cm (2 in)
- Base depth: 22.48 cm (8.85 in)
- Interior length: 73.66 cm (29 in)
- Interior width: 45.72 cm (18 in)
- Interior depth: 27.56 cm (10.85 in)
- Interior volume: .09 cubic meters (3.28 cubic feet)
- Exterior depth: 80.06 cm (31.52 in)
- Exterior width: 52.91 cm (20.83 in)
- Exterior height: 31.75 cm (21.5 in)
- Exterior volume: .13 cubic meters (4.75 cubic feet)
- Carton length: 82.88 cm (32.63 in)
- Carton width: 53.34 cm (21 in)
- Carton depth: 33.02 cm (13 in)
- Carton volume: .15 cubic meters (5.16 cubic feet)
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.6 lbs)
Note: This case is not compatible with the 2013 X8.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY. In CA: no shipping to LA, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, or Berkeley.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.