The 3DR workhorse octocopter is equal to any task. With a flight time of 15 minutes and a payload capacity of over 800 grams, the X8+ is the perfect platform for aerial video.
The X8+ includes
- Controller with live on-screen flight data
- Flight battery and charger
- Operation Manual and Flight Checklist
- Ground station radio with USB and Android adapters
- Battery: 4S 14.8V 10,000 mAh 10C
- Battery Dimensions: 6.6 in x 2.6 in x 1.4 in (16.7 cm x 6.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Battery Weight: 803 g
- Autopilot hardware: Pixhawk v2.4.5
- Autopilot firmware: ArduCopter 3.2
- GPS: 3DR u-blox GPS with Compass (LEA-6H module, 5 Hz update)
- Ground Station Radio: 3DR Radio v2 (915 MHz or 433 MHz)
- Motors: SunnySky V2216-12 KV800 II (The images above show conical nuts; X8+ ships with hex nuts.)
- Controller: FlySky FS-TH9X with FrSky telemetry module
- Frame Type: X
- Propellers: APC Propeller 11x4.7 SF (4), APC Propeller 11x4.7 SFP (4)
- Vehicle Dimensions: 13.7 in x 20.1 in x 11.8 in (35 cm x 51 cm x 20 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 800 g (1.7 lbs). Additional payload possible up to over 1kg with reduced flight time.
- Vehicle Weight with Battery: 2.56 kg (5.6 lbs)
- Maximum Estimated Flight Time: 15 min
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.