Kick your mission planning into real time with 3DR Radios, featuring interchangeable air and ground modules, Android tablet compatibility, and protective cases. 3DR Radios allow your ground station computer to communicate with your vehicle wirelessly, providing unparalleled ease of use for viewing in-flight data, changing missions on the fly, and tuning.
Select your frequency:
Select 915 MHz for the U.S. and 433 MHz for Europe. Frequency regulations vary by country, so consult your local airspace authority to find out which frequency is legal in your area.
The 3DR Radio set includes:
- Two radio modules with antennas
- Micro-USB cable
- Android OTG adapter cable
- 6-wire Pixhawk connector cable
- 6-to-5-position APM and PX4 connector cable
- Interchangeable air and ground modules
- 915 or 433 MHz
- Micro-USB port
- 6-position DF13 connector
- 100 mW maximum output power (adjustable)
- -117 dBm receive sensitivity
- Based on HopeRF's HM-TRP module
- RP-SMA connector
- 2-way full-duplex communication through adaptive TDM
- UART interface
- Transparent serial link
- MAVLink protocol framing
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Configurable duty cycle
- Error correction corrects up to 25% of bit errors
- Open-source SIK firmware
- Configurable through Mission Planner and APM Planner
- Supply voltage: 3.7-6 VDC (from USB or DF13 connector)
- Transmit current: 100 mA at 20 dBm
- Receive current: 25 mA
- Serial interface: 3.3 V UART
- 26.7 mm x 55.5 mm x 13.3 mm (without antenna).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.