The APM 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. APM 2.6 is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass, so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources.
APM 2.6 requires a GPS unit with an onboard compass or an external compass module for full autonomy. If you are using APM 2.6 with a GPS module that does not have a compass sensor, you must use a stand-alone external compass.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Side entry pins
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- One of the first open-source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- APM 2.6
- 3DR Power Module with XT60 connector
- PPM and JPI jumper connectors
- Micro-USB cable.
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
No ammo shipping to: AK, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY. In CA: no shipping to LA, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, or Berkeley.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.