The Aero-M is an all-in-one solution for creating high-resolution visual-spectrum aerial maps. The fixed-wing platform offers incredible endurance and scope of coverage, with 40 minutes of flight time and up to 250 acres of coverage area. It's the perfect platform for regularly acquiring highly detailed and actionable data for large-scale operations such as farming, construction and conservation, as well as search and rescue and emergency response. We've chosen a lightweight and robust foam frame, which translates to less risk and cost per flight and multiplies the cost-effectiveness of our platform.
The Aero-M package includes a Canon S100 high-resolution 12 MP camera and the powerful image processing tool, Pix4Dmapper LT 3DR Edition software, to create highly accurate, georeferenced and orthorectified mosaics. Pix4Dmapper LT 3DR Edition works specifically with the Aero-M imaging system only. The Aero-M ships in a custom-designed hard-top travel case to keep all the components of the mapping system protected and easily accessible, ensuring that you're always ready to map. Aero-M stitches images only from the camera included with your 3DR mapping aircraft, including the Canon SX260 and S100. It is not compatible with GoPro cameras or other camera types not included with the 3DR Aero-M and X8-M.
The Aero-M package includes a Canon SX260 high-resolution 12 MP camera and the powerful image processing tool, Pix4Dmapper 3DR Edition software, to create highly accurate, georeferenced and orthorectified mosaics.
- Pixhawk Autopilot System
- Includes Customized Canon S100 Camera
- 12MP per Image Photographic Capability
- Coverage of Up to 250 Acres
- Ground Sampling Distance: 2" per Pixel
- Pix4Dmapper LT 3DR Edition Software
- Export Orthorectified Mosaics
- Telemetry: 433 MHz for Europe
- Spektrum DX7s Transmitter Included
- Two Flight Batteries and Case Included
- Pixhawk autopilot system
- Motor: Tiger Motor 2820 830 kV
- Propeller: Gemfan 11x7
- Flight battery: 4S 6000 mAh 35C LiPo
- Aircraft weight with battery: 6.8 lbs (3 kg)
- Aircraft dimensions: 74 in (188 cm) wingspan, 51 in (129 cm) length
- Case dimensions: 60.75 in x 14.5 in x 15.5 in (154 cm x 37 cm x 39 cm)
- Payload capacity: 1.1 lbs (500 g)
- Radio range: 1 km*
- Flight time: 40 min*
- Maximum operational wind conditions: 25 mph
- Area coverage: 250 acres* (1 km2)
- Ground sampling distance: 2 inches per pixel (5 cm per pixel)*
- Orthomosaic accuracy: 3-16 ft (1-5 m)
- Henge MD933 servos
- Dubro control linkages
- External LED indicator and USB port
- Digital airspeed sensor
- Minimum speed: 22 mph (9.8 m/s)
*Specs reflect estimated values at ideal operating conditions. Environmental conditions can affect flight time, area coverage, and ground resolution.
- Pixhawk autopilot system
- Canon S100 with custom 3DR EAI software and fixed mount
- Spektrum DX7s radio control
- Ground station radios in 915MHz
- Two flight batteries
- Spare parts kits
- Travel case
- Pix4Dmapper LT 3DR Edition (Windows only).
By placing an order on Foundry35.com you assume all legal liability for complying with your local, state, and federal laws. Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun and rifle ammunition.
No shipping to: AK, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY. In CA: no shipping to LA, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Carson, Sunnyvale, or Berkeley.
For safety reasons, we cannot accept returns on ammunition.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.